Your personal information and data are important. We promise to protect them.
It is of the utmost importance to us that we safeguard this valuable information and that we protect your ability to retain control over it. In this context we wish to be transparent in relation to whatever personal data we gather about you, and how we collect it and use it. Also, we want to ensure that we offer you sufficient information in order for you to make decisions about the use of our services which are appropriate for you. To ensure your confidence in us, we work on five important areas of personal data collection and use, on a daily basis:
- Control: We provide you, in an immediate and clear manner, total control over the management of your personal data.
- Transparency: The procedures we follow regarding the collection and use of data are completely transparent in order for you to make informed choices.
- Legal Protection: We adhere to the European Union’s new General Data Protection Regulation. (GDPR 2016/679). We believe that the legal protection of your personal data is a fundamental human right.
- Security: We protect the data that you entrust to us in the best possible way.
- Personalized experience: In order for your shopping experience in our store to be the best possible one, the collection of your personal data helps us to serve you in a more personalized way, offering you updates, products and services that suit your needs and desires.
What type of data do the Aikaterini Makrygianni company and our online store www.technimashop.gr collect?
“Aikaterini Makrygianni” collects data to provide you updates, benefits and offers which concern you. In order to succeed in this, we use the data we collect to operate and improve our software and services, to ensure data protection and to create and provide personalized experiences.
What is “Personal Data”?
Personal Data is information which identifies you, such as your name, email address, home address, mobile number, username and buying habits, content created be the user, financial information and social welfare information. It might also include unique numerical IDs such as the IP address of your computer as well as cookies.
How is your personal data collected?
- By visiting our stores
We use your personal data to identify you personally and to provide you privileges and benefits that you are entitled to, and to offer you any type of repair service to your jewelry/items.
You can update your personal data or even request their partial or complete deletion by sending us an email.
- By browsing our website www.technimashop.gr
We use your browsing history on our website, in order for browsing to be a unique experience and to provide personalized recommendations.
You can choose whether or not your browsing history will be collected through the “Comments and Diagnostic Check” in Window’s Personal Data Protection Settings.
- During sign-in to our website
By keeping your password secure and adding security information, such as your mobile phone, you can keep your files, browsing history and personal data safer.
To update the passwords, visit the Account Settings at www.technimashop.gr or call us on 2821046069.
If you want to see, check or modify your data, please click here.
If you want to delete your account, please send us a request by selecting YES here.
If you have changed your mind about deleting it, you can re-register by clicking here.
Protecting your personal data is importance to us. This privacy statement explains what kind of personal data we collect through our interaction with you, as well as how we keep and process that data.
Using cookies, we get some data by recording how you interact with our products and services.
We also obtain data from third parties, which we protect in accordance with this statement, as well as possible additional restrictions imposed by the provider of this data. These providers may differ over time, but may include:
- Social networks, if you have given to a profile or technology that belongs to “AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI” right of access to your data that are in these networks
- Service providers that help us determine your location based on the IP address.
- Widely available data sources, such as free government databases or other free data.
When we ask you to provide us with your personal data, you have the following two options:
- Accept or
With that in mind, if you choose not to enter information that is necessary to provide a service, you will not be able to use it. The data we collect depends on the general context of your interaction with AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI, the choices you make, including your personal data protection settings, and the products you use. The data we collect includes the following:
Name and contact details:
- First Name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Postal address
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
- Company name
- Company billing and shipping address
- Vat number
- Tax district
Passwords and / or similar information used to secure your account.
- Date of birth
- Country / city / region.
Preferences / Interests:
- Favorite products
- Buying habits.
Device and usage data:
We collect data about your device and the way you interact with “AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI” and our products. For example, we collect data about the features you use, the details of the products you buy, and your browsing of our website. This data includes your commands and interactions through text and other systems we have. This data also includes the settings you choose and the software configuration settings you use the most.
To improve our tracking services, we collect location data of varying degrees of accuracy. Precise location data can be data from the Global Digital Navigation System (GNSS) (eg GPS), as well as data from nearby mobile antennas and Wi-Fi hotspots, which we collect when you activate products or location-based features. Inaccurate location data includes positions resulting from your IP address, data that indicates with less accuracy where you are, such as a city or postal code, and so on.
If you visit the store of “AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI” or attend an event, your image may be recorded by our security cameras. We also collect the information you provide to us and the content of the messages you send to us, such as your comments and criticisms of our products or services, or questions and information you provide to our customer service department. Telephone conversations or conversations with our representatives may be recorded
How we use your personal data:
“AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI” uses your data to carry out its business activities and to provide products and services that require the use of personal data to improve and personalize your shopping experience and your interaction with our company. We may also use your data to contact you, inform you about the status of your account, product information, etc. We do not use the content of your email, chat, video calls, or documents, photos, or other personal files for target advertising.
We use your data to communicate with you and to personalize this communication. For example, we may contact you by phone or e-mail or by other means to inform you of available security updates, to remind you that there are products in your online shopping cart, to invite you to participate in an event, or for letting you know that you need to take some action to keep your account up to date. Additionally, you can subscribe to our contact list to receive our newsletters via email and select whether you want to receive messages and promotional material via email, SMS, or other available means of communication.
Why we share your personal data
We share your personal data with your consent or as required for the completion of any transaction or for the provision of any product or service you have requested. For example, when you provide personal data to us to pay for a purchase, we share this with banks and other agencies that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, in order to prevent fraud and to reduce credit risk.
Finally, there may be a need to access, transfer, disclose and store your personal data when we believe, in good faith, that this is necessary for:
- Compliance with applicable law or to comply with any valid legal procedure,
- Protection of you and our other customers, such as to avoid unwanted mail, attempts to deceive the users of our website, or to prevent the loss of life or the possibility of serious injury, and
- the protection of the rights or property of “AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI”, including the imposition of the conditions governing the use of the services. However, if there are reasonable suspicions that a registered user is using our services to trade stolen intellectual or material property of “AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI”, we will, without examining the private content of that user, turn the content over to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
Access your personal data and manage it:
You can view, edit and delete your personal data at any time through the “AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI” website, at www.technimashop.gr. You can also make choices about the collection and processing of your data:
Your rights and options:
It is important to be able to control your personal data.
- You have the right to information
You have the right to receive clear, transparent and understandable information about the way we use your personal data, as well as your rights.
- You have the right to access
You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you (subject to certain restrictions). You may incur a reasonable fee which takes into account the administrative costs involved in providing this information.
- You have the right to edit information
You have the right to request the correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or out of date and / or to complete it if it is not complete.
- You have the right to delete
In some cases you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. It should be noted that this is not an absolute right, as we may have legal, commercial or tax reasons to retain your personal data.
- You have the right to object to direct commercial promotion, including the preparation of profiles
You can cancel your registration at any time or refuse to receive notifications for direct commercial promotion. It is easier to do this by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in any e-mail or notification that we send you. Otherwise, you can contact us using the contact details listed below. If you wish to opt out of creating a profile, please contact us.
- You have the right to withdraw consent for the processing of data based on consent at any time
You may revoke your consent to the processing of your data by us when such processing is based on your consent. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its revocation.
- You have the right to object to the processing based on legitimate interests
You may object to the processing of your data at any time when such processing is based on a legitimate interest.
- You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to contact the data protection authority regarding the data protection practices of www.technimashop.gr.
- You have the right to data portability
You have the right to move, copy or transfer data from our database to another. This only applies in the case of data that you have provided and the processing is based on a contract or your consent and this processing takes place by automated means.
- You have the right to restrict processing
This right means that the processing of your data by us is subject to restrictions and, therefore, we may store it but cannot use or further process it. This applies in a limited number of cases listed in the General Regulation on Data Protection and is as follows:
- The accuracy of personal data is challenged by the data subject (i.e., you) for a period of time that allows the data controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is illegal and the data subject (i.e., you) opposes the deletion of personal data and instead requests a restriction on their use.
- The data controller (i.e., the online store www.technimashop.gr) no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but is required by the data subject to establish, exercise or support legal claims.
- The data subject (i.e., you) has objected to processing based on what the data controller believes is a legitimate interest, and verification is pending as to whether the reasons given by the data controller prevail over the objections of the data subject.
* To handle your requests, we may request confirmation of your identity.
To ask us questions or if you wish the online store www.technimashop.gr to change or modify your profile, please contact us by sending a message to email@example.com
Your communication preferences:
You can choose whether you want to receive promotional material from “AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI” via e-mail, SMS, telephone or other available means of communication. If you wish, you can opt out of our contact list at any time, following the instructions included in the messages you receive or through our website at www.technimashop.gr. You can also choose to receive messages from your personal account. These options do not apply to necessary communications that are part of certain services of “AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI” or to research or other updates that have their own method of subscription cancellation.
- To save your preferences and settings: On your device, settings may be stored that allow our programs to work properly or to maintain your preferences over time. We store preferences, such as contact language, address, etc., so you don’t have to enter them every time you return to the site. If you choose to opt out of promotions based on your interests, we will save your preference to opt out of a specific cookie on your device.
- Login and authentication: When you log in to your personal account, we store in an encrypted cookie on your device a unique ID number and the time of entry. This cookie allows you to browse from one page of our website to another without having to log in to each page again. In addition, it allows you to store your login information so that you do not have to log in every time you return to the site.
- To save the information you provide on a web site: When you provide information or add products to your shopping cart while making purchases from “AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI”, we store the data in a cookie, so that we remember the products and information you have added.
- Social media: Some of our web sites include cookies from social media, including those that allow users connected to the social media to share content through this service.
The following are the main reasons why “AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI” usually places cookies:
- For convenient access to our specific services.
- For marketing purposes.
- For personalization and functional purposes, as well as for storing your options.
- To locate a country, as specified by your IP address.
- To check your identity when connecting to your account.
- For the encrypted version of locating a country, postal code, age, gender, language, etc., if they are notified through your account to “AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI”.
- For collecting information for statistical purposes – e.g. to identify the areas in which the services of “AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI” are useful or popular – and analysis purposes.
How to check cookies
Some features of “AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI” services depend on cookies. If you choose to disable cookies, you may lose the ability to log in or use some of these services, as well as cookie-dependent preferences.
Login to your account:
When you log in to your account, we record your login. This record includes date and time, the unique identifier assigned to your device, your IP address, your operating system, and the version of the browser.
By logging in to your account, you benefit from improved personalization in your browsing, which you maintain until you log out.
“AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI” is committed to safeguarding your personal data in the maximum possible way. To do this, we use a variety of security technologies and procedures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Where we store and process personal data
The personal data collected by “AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI” is stored and processed in Greece or in any other country or region in which “AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI” or its related companies, subsidiaries or services maintain facilities. We take steps to ensure that the data we collect in the context of this Privacy Statement is processed in accordance with the provisions of this Statement and the requirements of the European Personal Data Protection Regulation (GDPR-April 2016).
Preservation of personal data by us:
“AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI” maintains personal data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services and to carry out the transactions you have requested or for other basic purposes, such as compliance with our legal or tax obligations, dispute resolution and the enforcement of our contracts. As part of these diverse operations, retention times may vary considerably.
Links to other sites:
Changes to this privacy statement
- This privacy statement may vary from time to time, reflecting the needs of our customers and our promise of maximum protection and transparency regarding their personal data.
- We will update this privacy statement whenever necessary, modifying the “last update” date listed at the beginning of the privacy statement. If there are significant changes to the declaration or the way “AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI” uses your personal data, we will notify you before the changes take effect, either by posting a notice in a visible place or by sending you a directly relevant message. Please read this statement at regular intervals, to know how “AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI” protects your personal data.
Unless otherwise stated, “AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI” is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data we collect through the services subject to this statement. The full name of our company is: “AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI” Andrea Papandreou Street, number 23, Chania, Crete, PC 73.133 Telephone: (+30) 2821046069.
In the event of the exercise of any of the above rights, our Company will take all possible measures to satisfy your request within a month of its submission and identification, by notifying you in writing of the satisfaction of your request, or their reasons for impeding the exercise of your relevant right, or the satisfaction of one or more of your above-mentioned rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. In case of a complex request or a large number of requests, the above deadline of one month may be extended by two months. You will not have to pay fees to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request under these circumstances.
We may need to ask you for specific information to help us verify your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of your other rights). It is a security measure that ensures that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who does not have the right to receive it. We may also contact you to request further information regarding your request to expedite our response.
We try to respond to all legal requests within a month. Occasionally we may need more than a month if your request is particularly complicated or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
In addition, if you consider that one or more of your rights has been violated, or the legal obligation of our company regarding the protection of Personal Data has not been fulfilled, you may file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. As our sole proprietorship “AIKATERINI MAKRYGIANNI” is a Greek company, the competent supervisory authority for the control of its compliance is the Personal Data Protection Authority (APDPX) “.
If, therefore, someone considers that their rights are being violated in any way, they have the right to complain to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (APDPX), www.dpa.gr, which is the competent supervisory authority for the protection of the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals in relation to the processing of their personal information.